Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Okay Boys and Girls.....Put Yer Thinkin' Caps On!!

About a year ago we bought a new vacuum....a Kenmore bag less. It was nice as we tried it out in the store.....I loved the wand with the brush to sweep our furniture with.....the sales-dude explained that it had 4000 filters so no dust would get back into the air....blah, blah, blah...anyway...we were sold!!

I HATE THIS VACUUM!! Although it makes wonderful dog hair, dust bunny bird nests around one of the 4000 filters.....it picks NOTHING up!! ARG!!!!! Now you know how much I love cleaning.....but c'mon.....if I gotta do it.....the very least I expect is that it actually look clean after I do it!!

This is where you come in......as I see it....here are my choices....

  • I've heard good things about the Dyson brand bag less vacuum.....anyone have one? I like the idea of not having to purchase bags all the time....however....I understand that the bag less get's bogged down and looses suction. So anyone with one....what do ya think....is it worth the extra money for the brand????
  • I could go back to the Hoover Windtunnel. We bought one 10 years or more ago and it's still is great......the wand pick up like new!!
  • I could take a straw and suck up the dirt and spit it into a trash bag.....I'm thinking I'd have much more suction than my stupid Kenmore....but you know.....I'm not sure!!
  • We have a wonderful gas leaf blower!!
So.....give me your best shot!! Spill the beans....dish the dirt....tell me wha'cha think!!

Thanks!! :O) Have a great day!!
Stacey

1 comment:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Good morning Girl!
I have a Dyson! I broke the bank last year after Christmas!I do say I don't regret it!
It sucks up everything!
An older lady( a real cut up) that I work with explained it well she had her window open in the summer; was sweeping with her dyson and sucked up a small child from the side walk!LOL
So I say Make tons of baby's for me to buy at Sandy Valley, then break the bank & spend it on a Dyson!
enjoy your Tuesday,
Teresa