Thursday, November 11, 2010

I'm No Dummy......

....fer'real....I'm not!! Occasionally I play one on TV, but honestly.....I can run a saw and still have all my digits remain intact.....I can sew and fix lunch at the same time!! Most times I can walk and chew gum at the same time too!! I could help Brady with his math homework....clear till 3rd grade and I only forgot where I was s'posed to be once (this week)!! So clearly.....I'm not unintelligent!!

So......how do I explain this......
....oh for the love of pete......how in the h3ll do you rip off a piece of seran wrap with out going completely insane???????

And now......it's time for me to take my afternoon meds!! Toodles!!
Stacey

1 comment:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Too funny
Yep, the saran wrap, I hate it, I get it all wrapped up, stuck, but WHEN I MANAGE to do it just perfect it is a great food protector!LOL
thanks for the giggle!
Teresa