Sunday, November 28, 2010

I'll Miss Him....But I Had To!!!!

Just got home from our final show......2 days at Sandy Valley's "Valley Merry Christmas". Oh my goodness!! We had a wonderful showing yesterday.....in fact.....we sold so much that today in order to fill our booth......I had to sell Rick!! I didn't want to.......but I HAD to have something to sell!! :O)

Here's some of what'cha missed....




.....and now.......bring on the holidays!! After a few days rest.....and getting my house back in order.....I'll be ready.....although......I'll probably miss my hubby....probably!!:O)

Nighty night night!!
Stace

3 comments:

jackie said...

poor rick, he was such a nice guy.
glad you had a wonderful show, i had every intention of making it but had weekend company

Lorna/Live Oak Primitive Peddler said...

Your booth is prim heaven!!! Those snowmen, which are my favorite thing, are just awesome!! Glad you had a good show!!
Blessings,
Lorna

Tina said...

Oh my gosh!! I could shop and shop