Friday, October 15, 2010

I've Got THE Best Ideeee-ers!!

Yep!! I am one clever gal!! While the weather was this...........I worked in the house.....in "my room"......"makin' babies"!!



Today.......it's about -47* below 0 out (or 50 something* :O)).......this is my backyard........and guess what I've got on the agenda???? Yep!! I'm workin' in the garage today!!! CLE-ee-e-e-ver huh!! yea.....bring on the long johns!! :O) Having frozen fingers to run the saw sounds like a perfectly safe idea don'cha think!!!! tee hee hee!!

Hope your day is full of sunshine and lollipops......and hot chocolate and a brownie!!! :O) TTFN!!
Stace

2 comments:

Tina said...

Be careful out there with those frozen fingers. Keep the penquins out too. They could be distracting.

T

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Burr! it is chilly today! I think we were way to used to the 90 some degrees toooo long!!!

cute penquins!
Keep warm & have a nice Friday!
Teresa