Thursday, October 28, 2010

Guess What!!

I've been to heaven......and it's located in Waynseburg, Ohio!!!!

I had the opportunity to visit Linda at the Keeping Room today, and she was gracious enough to give me a tour of her home!! It may have been because I begged and pleaded......or the fact that I stood wide eyed and slurping up the slobbers while stammering and stuttering and peeking around the corner....but she was very gracious to allow me!! :O)

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Linda and Kenny have a GORGEOUS home.....and I mean gorgeous!! Each and every inch of each and every room has been given the perfect touch....prim heaven.....absolute prim heaven!!

And they are just the most loverly folks!!! They didn't treat me as though I was a complete freakazoid at all.....even though I touched everything while crying out in pure joy!! I only fainted 3 times....in each room...overcome by the wonderfulness!! but still......they were so wonderfully generous in allowing me my moment!! They may not know this......but I'm moving in!! :O)

If you get the chance.......make a road trip to The Keeping Room in Waynesburg, Ohio!! It would be well worth your time!!

Have a grand evening!! I'll be dreaming good dreams of my new family!! :O)
Stacey

2 comments:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Stace
I love Linda's :
"Keeping Room"store! I have been dying to ask her if I could see the inside of her home, but I think she will just think I am creepy/crazy! But the pics in the magazine & on her blog are so cute/all prim, real prim!
Glad you got to step inside your knew home!
have sweet dreams of prim,
Terea

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Oh my word I signed my name without a (s)
See what kind of a day I am having
TOOO Funny!
Teresa