Friday, September 24, 2010

I've Got a Question!!

How is it that my bum is sooooo big that I send little children screaming and yet my bladder is the size of a pea?

Here is my routine.......

run to the potty

work, work, work, work, work.......realize I shoulda gone 1/2 hour ago so I run to the potty

work, work, fix a meal for the fifteenth time of the day (I don't eat 15 times.....I just cook a lot
because no one is ever home at the same time....and for some reason both of them require
food!!)....work, work, work.....realize I shoulda gone 2 hours ago so I book it to the potty

So there you have it.......WHY????? I'm sure it's not because I drink a gallon of water and/or coke zero each hour!!! I'm sure it's not that I go only when it begins to dribble down my leg!! I'm sure it's that my bladder is the size of a pea right!!! It's a complete puzzle to me!! Huh!!! These are the things the keep me up at night!! :O)

Anyway.......I hope you have a great Friday (and not a pi$$y one) hardy har har har!!! Don't forget to mark your calendars and make your plans to attend A Simple Country Gathering next weekend!!! You don't want to be the only one on the planet that doesn't come do you!!!!!!!! :O)

Toodles my friends!!
Stacey

No comments: