Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Why!!!

I've got huge bags under my eyes....I've got huge bags elsewhere too but we're not gonna talk about that right now...thank you very much!! :O) Any-who.......I've got these bags and because I sleep 2 hours every month and drink coke zero by the bucket-full...there's no hope of them magically disappearing....soooooooo.......I've decided to take advantage of them!!!


Here's the right one....I chopped it off and will sell them as bean-bag chairs!! :O) When life (or in this case abuse of one's body) gives you lemons ('er uh eye bags) make bean-bag chairs!!

If this doesn't take off......I may try something a lil' more drastic.....
...once my lips are this big.....no one will even notice my eye bags!! See.......I'm a thinker!! :O)

Hope you're a thinker today too!! :O) Make it a great Tuesday!!
Stace

3 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh My Goodness Gracious Sweetie...
I am laughing so hard on this one, I am going to have to hope that someone comes along soon and can help me up off the floor. I LOVE this post. You are so stinkin cute.

Have a beautiful day sweet friend.

Country hugs, Sherry

Depphen35 said...

Can relate to being exhausted & thanks for making me laugh about it.
Thank God for the cool air today.
Too Too hot all summer long

thinking of cool air, how can I get one of those simply prim, totally cute MR SNOW that "The Keeping Room" purchased from you at Piney?
let me know
My Minerva home needs one

Deppenhomestead1862 said...

Checking out more on your blog today, love your creations and the blog is enjoyable, love all the spiders
Great work,

I have really enjoyed reading blogs, so I have just started working on my own.
Have a great day