Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Oh My Goodness.......

.....I fell off the edge of the earth a time ago!! Not to worry though.....I'm climbing back up!! tee hee hee!!

Please come see us at.....

A Humble Past

August 14 10a to 4p
at Piney Creek Primitives
600 E Pine Lake Dr
North Lima, OH


It's very close to Shakerwoods Festival so come to a Humble Past first and then go to the festival for an entire day of primilicious fun!! You won't be sorry......there is going to be a bunch of wonderfulness......and.......you'll want to see the bags under my eyes!! They are so big that I've been contact by Genius Book of World Records!! :O) How can you resist!!!

C-ya there!!
Stacey

1 comment:

Tina said...

Are you going to be at Atwood again this year. That might be my only chance to travel in to Ohio to see you. Blessings on all of your shows. Your work is wonderful.
T