Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm in the Mood......

...for making babies!! Not one, or two, or three or four.....oh no.....I'm in the mood for making an entire house full of babies!!

I started some time ago, and have babies all over!! Usually, I just throw them in a box until I'm ready to deal w/ 'em.......

Sometimes I feel guilty that I don't have enough time for each and every one of them......they stare at me w/ those longing eyes.....just wanting a lil' one on one time......

Some babies hang around.......



....some get into mischief.....



Either way.......I'm gonna sell 'em all and then go back to makin' more!! Gosh.....I love my life!!

Hope you have a lil' baby makin' time in your day today!! tee hee hee....giggles :O)
Stace

4 comments:

Lorna/Live Oak Primitive Peddler said...

Your posts always brighten my day. Happy baby making!! 8-)
Blessings,
Lorna

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

I love all your babies. ♥
~Peanut

Deppenhomestead1862 said...

Hey girl! how can I get one of those snow men that Keeping room bought?
Need one make a baby
Love the babies, keep multiplying!

Snugglebug Blessings said...

Some folks might think we're a bit morbid with all those body parts laying around LOL! But how darling are the results. Loving your dollies. God bless. cathy