Thursday, July 1, 2010

Grrrrrr!!

Just a quick fly-by today as I'm on an order deadline.....and I'm a bit behind!!

Our Internet service is through Verizon.net and they are going through a buy-out so apparently our email address will be changing. According to the latest information, the change-over is today, July 1 but we will continue to receive email as usual at fishinmccs@verizon.net for the near future. Upon the change-over.....we are to be given 2 weeks to "get caught up" on sending out our new address.

So, until further notice our email is:
fishinmccs@verizon.net

or you may also contact me at:
tatteredprims@yahoo.com

If you email me, and I don't respond, please understand I may not be getting them!! :O I'll keep ya posted!!

Sending big hugs and lotsa love to all my homeys!! Hope y'all are enjoying the summer.....it's been stinking hot and now cool.....so I guess I'll just be thankful for each day no matter the weather!! :O)

toodles everyone!!
Stace

No comments: