Thursday, April 15, 2010

Welcome to Our Home......

Our kitchen.......









This is my grandpa's cracker can.....every morning he ate saltine crackers w/ butter and jelly!! :O)




This is one of the treasures we got over the weekend. It was originally in the farmhouse when my father in law bought the farm!! It has all of the "inner workings" and is in mint condition!! LOVE IT!!!!


See the crocks in my new/old cabinet.....




An old piece of wooden spouting that we salvaged many years ago......




A door from my aunt's home.....



Come back again!! You're always welcome....especially if you cook and clean and do laundry while you visit!!! :O)
Stacey

5 comments:

Sandy said...

You sure are one lucky duck to hit the jackpot on ALL those crocs and jugs :) Sure wish someome would call me...LOL.

I love your home! I really like your wooden counter tops...ALOT! What color of stain did you use and how did you protect them?

LOVE...LOVE...LOVE... :)

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

well now you are taking the fun out of visiting you..lol...love the sink and how it is framed..love all the prim touches...you must love being in there now..I know I still love my kitchen and remodel has been 6 years..and it is still my favorite..next to my craft room of course.:)

Andy said...

Stacey, I absolutely love your sink!! Your family treasures are priceless!! Love your crock cabinet and your crocks.. just beautiful!

Tina said...

Oh Stacey, This transformation is amazing. You and the hubby are so talented. I love the look and feel of this. It's so clean, prim, and really kind of elegant.
Brilliant vision.
Have a blessed weekend.
T

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! It looks fantastic Stace!!! Ya dun good! Heck, if I lived closer I'd be there enjoying a cup of coffee with ya!! ♥
~Peanut