Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tweety's Twitterpated!!

Yes!! Apparently my yard is the hottest hook-up joint around........for birds!!
Each morning about 4am the birds start fluffing their feathers......shining their beaks......and preparing their most wonderful, "hey baby" chirps!! It takes hours upon hours.....apparently saying, "If you were a new sandwich at McDonalds, you'd be called the McGorgeous." is really a conversation starter for ol' Tweety!!

I guess it could be worse!! I guess I could be running a dating service for skunks!!

Oh well.......I'm off to look up what, "skwack!! Caw-caw squawk!!" means!! I don't want to be running an obscene bird dating service!! Hope you're hump day is the best yet!! :O)

Stace

1 comment:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Stace you are way to funny for your own good...:)