Thursday, March 18, 2010

This Is My Life......This Is My Life On Daylight Savings Time!!

How many of you love daylight savings? I mean.....what's not to love right!! It stays light out until 8pm or so already!! You can actually accomplish something after dinner is over and put away.....and it's still daytime!!

Yes.....it's great!! You go to bed when it's still light out so you can't fall asleep until 4:30a and then you get up when it's dark out 2 hours later!! Really......what's not to love!!! And is it just me......or.....does this happen to everyone?

In my mind....


....this is me with extra daylight in my day!!


Here's my reality!!






My plans for the day include......no require I accomplish much!!



However......


......ummmmm.....not so much!!



I've tried different techniques to "pep me up".......



....but I always have the dreaded "sugar/caffeine crash"!!





I get frustrated with myself!! I mean......geesh.....




And then I remember.......Hope your day is full of energy.......and caffeine!!
Stacey

1 comment:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

you are a crack up..love the photos..I am like that some days..I do love day lights savings..but it takes some adjusting too..wish we didn't do it..:)