Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Say What?!!?!


here in the McClure household we have 2 computers.....knowing that with a teenager in the house.....having 2 computers is the only way in which Rick or I would ever see computer time!!


You'd think we'd never be without a computer right????? Umm.....yea.....not so much!! Both of our computers caught a bug and crapped!! We were able to get 1 back today but the other needs a lil' more T.L.C......which I'm pretty sure means they will be charging me an arm besides the leg I've already paid!!!


So until we are up and running again......hope you are all enjoying the sunshine and sprouting trees!!


Happy week!!

Stacey

3 comments:

Back In Tyme Primitives said...

~~~ lOVE THIS GUY....he's awesome...your blog is great..love it..so sorry to hear about your computer problems...I know I been there before...

Sandy said...

I always love stopping in and checking what you wrote for the day... :)

Snugglebug Blessings said...

Hey Stace I wonder if those computer bugs don't just come from those computer geeks, owners of com. repair stores. Just a thought. Hang in there and hold on to your other arm and leg, you never know when they will need one of em. LOL! God bless, Cathy