Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Is It Wrong To.......

....smother my husband in his sleep? I'm just asking cause I'm not sure it is!!

Our remodeling continues and out of sheer exhaustion....we both fall into bed each night dead tired!! My darling love immediately falls asleep.....I however.....am not so lucky!! Why you ask......the man snores like a wild bear!! In fact.....the other night....the cat tried to smother him for a bit of peace and quiet only to get sucked up his nose and shot across the room when he exhaled his chain saw groan!!

I've tried everything to get him to stop!!! I've gently nudged him.....

....but still he snores!!

I've tried to ignore the sound......


...but still....he snores!!

So I've decided....smothering may not be my only option....

Yep!! Good nights sleep......here I come!!



Nighty night!! Sleep tight!! Don't let the bed-bugs bite!!
Stace

5 comments:

jackie said...

well, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do ! beauty sleep is everything.......

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Hey Stace, you just described my sleeping..only its me..has your hubby been checked for sleep apnea? I have it..but don't wear the mask as I toss and turn...we sleep in seperate beds right now..because it is so bad..;) I hope you are getting some rest.:)

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

♥ ♥ ♥
~Peanut

Snugglebug Blessings said...

Stace I can so relate. Many nights I sleep somewhere else. Yes the pillow thought has crossed my thoughts more than once. LOL! God bless, Cathy

Tina said...

I must say, one of the most blessed days in my sleeping life came when hubs was diagnosed with sleep apnea and got a cpap machine. The thing was that the noise went from roaring like a lion to the soft purr of that little machine and that kept me awake for the the first week, but it's been bliss ever since.

Please don't smother hubs. He's such a nice guy and he can be fixed.

funny post
T