Monday, March 8, 2010

Hey......Wha'zup?

Not a ton going on here in my rose colored world lately......basically just kitchen, kitchen, kitchen!!

I've been having a few health issues lately.....LOVE being 40!!.....so have decided that it is time to get serious about getting healthy!! This morning I joined Spark People...has anyone done this? I'm still finding my way around and not sure what all it entails, however....it seems to have great information and great tools for improving one's weight and health....and it's free!!! If you are on or have been on let me know what ya think!!

I look forward to this journey to better health.....hoping your day is just as sunny as it is here in Ohio!!

Toodles!!
Stacey

1 comment:

Erinn Laine Candles said...

I'm right there with you ! getting older is no cake walk, in fact that's probably what got me into this mess-lol
take care & God bless !!