Monday, February 22, 2010

You've Just Gotta!!!

It's true!! It should be a law!! Every household should have this!! No doubt life will come to a standstill for a few days once you own this.....but it is worth it!!

A Simple Life Magazine

Okay.....I wanted to place a photo of the cover here.....but I am computer stupid!! I can get it scanned and see it on the screen.....but for the life of me I can't get it into my pix file!!! ARG!!! Maybe cause it is soooooo good.....it's gloriousness shines too brightly to allow my computer to work properly!! Yea!!! That's it!!

Anyway.....

Check it out!! Run, don't walk (simply click here) to the site now!! Order it already!! You won't be disappointed!!

Stacey

3 comments:

lovetheprimlook said...

I love the magazine !!! I cant wait until the next issue :)

Hugs, Ang

Linda* ~ TheKeepingroom said...

Got mine, love it!

Willow said...

Ohhhhh I tripped on the way there but quickly got up brushed myself off and sprinted the rest of the way without anymore misshaps whewwwww what a work out !!!! Seriously though this is worth gettin' !
Prim Huggs n Blessins
TJ