Sunday, February 28, 2010

We Interrupt These Messages.....

...to bring you this breaking news.....

(click on image to go now)

The Humble Arts will bring you an exciting new issue tomorrow, March 1st. Not only will the offerings be new and fresh and wonderful, but yes dear friends there's more!! The Humble Arts will be brand spanking new!! New look, new addy, and some new faces too...don't fret....there's still a lot of our old faces too....umm....well.....you know what I mean!!

Here's what I'm offering.....

One of Rick's fabulous creations.... He dug through the scrap box.....looked through our found odds and ends and married them into this treasure!! LOVE it!!

So.....there you have it.....Be at the "New" Humble Arts first thing tomorrow morning!! You won't be sorry!!

And now.....back to your regularly schedule events.....
Stacey

1 comment:

Tina said...

Just checked out the new site. It's wonderful!!!!
Love the offering of yours and just wanted to tell you that I moved and I take my beautiful birdhouse and cupboard you made for me wherever I go.
Love ya
T