Friday, February 12, 2010

Gee Whiz Girls!!!

I was invited to participate in a Valentine's Day swap this year.....and boy am I glad I accepted!! Feast your eyes upon my treasures!!


From Diane Kertes.....



This one wasn't signed.....



From the amazing Jackie Ludwig.....






From Mary Barnes.....


From Karen Stevens.....



From Bonnie Foit...... this wonderful treasure is a pin!! AMAZING!!!!



From Lois Fry.....


From Chrissy Ludwig......


From Ruby Fischer......


Thank you to each of you for sharing your talents and bringing a smile to my Valentine's Day!!

5 comments:

Willow said...

Gee Whiz you sure got some stinkin' cuttteeee Valentines there missy. What talented ladies.
prim Huggs n Blessins
TJ

CARMELINA LOUNSBURY said...

your last post was quirky and funny! it's nice to meet you ... you are a refreshing soul...

come see me too sometime...
i'll follow...
ciao now

CARMELINA LOUNSBURY said...

hi back...i will try to follow you...hopefully it works this time...

btw...your response to my poetic excursion today was perfect! I just love that you took the time to make a rhyme...

please visit me again...
from one poet to another it just wouldn't be the same without you!

ciao bella

CARMELINA LOUNSBURY said...

i tried to follow again..but it just makes this 'tooting -rip of a sound when I click the button..
I don't get why that is...

I'll try back again...

weird..?

ciao

jackie said...

glad you posted everyones valentines,girlfriend.....your photography is fabulous.....lessons please...
i will make sure the participants know you liked em' and showed em' off. hugs