Monday, January 18, 2010

Yep!! That's How I Roll!!

Are you an over or an under?

I just saw an advertisement that made me giggle!! Cottonelle is running a poll (HERE) asking, "Are you an over toilet paper "displayer" or are you an under?".

Well......of course the correct answer is over!! I have even been known to correct another's error in my own home.....as well as hotels.....and yes even if I happen to find such horror in someone else's home!! It's just another service I offer!! tee hee hee!! In fact once while visiting my brother.....I changed his roll around.....AND folded the first sheet into a nice crisp point to show him the error of his ways!!

So there you have it!!! That is how I roll!!!

3 comments:

JenW!~ said...

I too am one who rolls over, LOL. it drives me crazy to see the roll coming form the bottom but I haven't gone as far as chaning the rool but hey it's never too late to start.

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

I used to be an under the roll kind of gal..but saw the error of my ways..you goof ball.:)

Kinderfalls Primitives said...

I've always been an under roller since my kids were small. The reason, when they're sitting on the loo and whizzing the roll round and round it stops it unravelling. I still do it now even though my youngest is 27. xx