Monday, January 25, 2010

I Love Being Over 40!!

No!! Really!! I do!! Yea totally!! It is just great!!

I drag more of my body parts on the ground behind me than a snake does.....and my skin is just as scaly too!! Perhaps you become a snake at age 40!!

I found a grey hair in my eyebrow, but for the life of me.......I can't see it when I have my tweezers in hand!! What the heck.....It's so long I poked the cashier in the eye at the grocery store today.....how can it be that as soon as the tweezers are perched to pluck....I go blind??????

I have taken up yoga.......every time I sneeze so that I don't pee my pants!!!!

Getting onto the floor is avoided at all cost for once there my day is over!!

I don't sleep!! And by don't sleep I mean that I am wide eyed awake until 3 or 4am and then when I get up at 6am I fall asleep every time I stand still for 4 seconds!! Here I am driving Brady to school......

and reading emails......

Here I am cleaning this morning.....



And yet here I am now.....

Oh yea!!! 40 is absolutely fabulous!!!

Have a great Tuesday!!
Stace

3 comments:

Tina said...

Girl, come on now. You make 40 look good and with that sense of humor, you'll be forever young.
Love ya funny chick.
T

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

oh you make me laugh..just wait till you get to my age...you will be asleep all day long..with drool every where...you will have bed head..oh aren't our 40's so glamourous!!!! I think so...you made my day...keep the funny sense of humor going..cause its all we have.:)

Linda* ~ TheKeepingroom said...

Oh getting old is so much fun! I'm ...well I'm past 50, and I can't remember what's it's like to sleep all night.
I'm trying to figure out how to iron out my wrinkles without causing 3rd degree burns!