Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ooooooh Noooooo!! It's Happening Again!!

I'm cleaning......and I can't stop!! Someone help!! This is a disease I tell ya!! Long time readers will remember that I clean quite often.....at least once a year.....and once I begin.....I clean everything and anyone in sight....once ripping the poor neighbor child from his morning jog and scrubbing him down!!

I just get exhausted from simply gathering the needed tools.....the shovels, the jack hammers, and of course my feather duster.....that....well...shoot....I'm already beat!!

Oh well.....it's worth it to see the joy in my family's face when it's done....you know.....when the dogs chew a bone to crumbs all over the freshly cleaned carpets....in EVERY room.....or when Brady throws his stinky socks on the couch in the family room....and leaves them there for a month....Oh and Rick LOVES a clean toilet to leave the seat UP!!! Yessirreeeee...they love a good clean house!!!

Alrighty then......I'm back to it.....after all.....we all know how much a cat loves a good bubble bath....and today is the day I bless Maggie Mae, our crazy cat!!

Suds and sparkles all around!!
Stace

No comments: