Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I Sure Am Thankful For.....

....a hubby that'll go and get Dairy Queen last night just cause!! After all......who doesn't love a Peanut Buster Parfait when it's 21* out!!! Yuu-uu-u-u-uuuummmmm!!

....spending the day with my mom yesterday getting groceries!! Who doesn't love to spend every penny in your wallet and come home with 3 bags of nothing to eat!!! We even caught my brother on his break for a lunch out together!! We giggled, pointed, chatted and munched!! What a great day!!!

.....my wonderfully terrific kid who after a rough morning yesterday, has been an absolute angel ever since!! Boy do I love that kid!!! :O) This is what being a family is all about!!! It's a fun carpet ride!!!

....all the activities Brady sooooo enjoys!!! It is so much fun watching your child get a life all his own!! Being a teen is one of the best times in your life and he is having a great time with it!! Totally awesome to watch!!

......Coke Zero!! Even though it costs like $40/oz anymore....it sure is a great pick me up!!

.....my crock pot!! It sure makes preparing dinner a whole lot easier!!! I'm kinda fond of reservations too!!! :O)

.....my slippers!!! They keep my sandpaper feet warm and toasty!!!

......my cyber family!! With a few clicks of the mouse I can visit, share, laugh and cry with each of you......ain't technology grand!!!

....a daily hug, multiple kisses, an occasional fist pump, a daily cookie, an occasional candy bar, potato chips where you can't eat just one, a look across the room, butterflies in my tummy, the voices in my head, and the opportunity to giggle each day!!

So......you see......I sure am thankful.....and blessed!!!
Have a great day!!

4 comments:

Tina said...

Your attitude is gratitude and that's just one of the things that I love about you my dear. Merry Christmas.
T

BirchBerry Farms said...

Ahhh Stace---I loved that story---coke zero heh?---I was hooked on coke with lime for a long time---then they weren't putting it in the vending machines anymore---made me cry--out loud! I have to laugh--I love the strand tinsel on me tree--however--my German Shepard has been sticking his noggin in to check out which packages he feels are his---needless to say---there is tinsel floating around my humble abode where I truly believe that tinsel shouldn't be---it is always about the FUN at the holidays---dang dawg!

Lisa said...

I sure am thankful for my new prim friends, like you!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Stacey, I love reading your blog..you have a way with words and always make me laugh..;) I love a good blizzard..peanut butter/oreo cookie...